|Shipping Days||Shipping Days|
Saturday delivery is available for an additional charge.
Service to Alaska is now available from Simply Ming. Service to Hawaii and outside the U.S. currently not available.
Orders are shipped on Monday through Friday, except holidays. Orders placed by 12:00 Noon (ET) Monday through Thursday can be shipped that day for arrival the next day; orders placed after 12:00 Noon (ET) can be shipped the following day. Perishable items cannot be shipped over a weekend and cannot be delivered on Sunday or Monday.
Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 1 business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
The following shipping options are available depending upon the delivery date selected:
Ground Shipping (Overnight) - If a customer’s shipping address is reachable via UPS Ground service within 1 day, they will be presented with Free Shipping upon checkout. Orders will be delivered via UPS Ground service on or before the selected arrival date, between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM to residences, and between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM to businesses.
UPS Next Day Air Saver - If the shipping address is not reachable overnight via UPS Ground service, the customer will be presented with $29.95 Flat-Rate Shipping upon checkout. The order will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air and will be delivered the following morning after it ships, in most cases by noon.
UPS Next Day - Your package will be delivered the following morning after it ships, in most cases by noon. The flat-rate for UPS Next Day service is $34.95.
Saturday Delivery - Saturday delivery is available for Next Day Air only, for an additional charge of $20 per shipment (for a total cost of $59.95). Deliveries are made between 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM (noon), depending upon delivery address. Saturday delivery is not available for UPS Ground shipments.
For complete shipping details we encourage you to visit our General Shipping and Packaging Information page.
All food from Simply Ming is shipped in extra thick recyclable foam containers with sufficient coolant to assure it arrives in excellent condition within the max allowable transit time of 1 day.
All orders are shipped signature release. This means UPS will leave the package at the doorstep, front desk or gate associated with the shipping address without requiring a signature upon delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a freezer or refrigerator promptly after delivery. FoodyDirect cannot be responsible for orders with incomplete or invalid addresses, or that are sent to recipients who are not available to store the contents of the order on the day of arrival. UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. box.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Large sauté pan (non-stick preferable) with lid
STORE: The Potstickers have been frozen before shipping and will arrive frozen or partially thawed. If you plan to enjoy your Potstickers within 2 days, store in your refrigerator in their original packaging; otherwise, freeze for up to 2 weeks (in original packaging). Defrost overnight in your refrigerator.
1. Carefully remove potstickers from packaging. In a large sauté pan, add ⅛ inch of water to cover the bottom of the pan. Add 1 tablespoon canola oil for every 12 potstickers.
2. Arrange the potstickers, flat side down, in the pan. Work in batches, if necessary, to not overcrowd. Place the sauté pan over medium-high heat and cover. Cook 6-8 minutes, until all water evaporates.
3. Gently shake the pan with the lid on to make sure all water is evaporated. Carefully remove the lid, opening lid away from you to avoid splatter, and continue to cook 45-60 seconds, until bottom of postickers become crisp. Using a thin metal spatula, flip one potsticker over to make sure bottom is crispy; if not, cook until crispy.
SERVE: Transfer potstickers to a plate, crispy side up, and serve with corresponding sauce.
- Red Roast Duck Potsticker: Sambal dipping sauce
- Short Rib Potsticker: Sweet Chile dipping sauce
- Srirach Chicken: Sriracha and Lime Juice Dipping Sauce
PekingDuckens are frozen before shipping and will arrive fully or partially frozen. If you plan to enjoy it within 2-3 days, store in your refrigerator in it’s original packaging; otherwise, store the PekingDucken in your freezer for up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Baking sheet with lip or a large baking dish with a flat rack, or a broiler pan
STORE: Your PekingDucken was frozen before shipping and will arrive fully or partially frozen. If you plan to enjoy it within 2-3 days, store in your refrigerator in it’s original packaging; otherwise, store the PekingDucken in your freezer for up to 3 months.
PREP: 1. Defrost PekingDucken (PD) in fridge overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F (or 325°F with low fan). Place the rack on top of the baking sheet. Remove PD from packaging and place on the rack, breast side up. Allow to rest at room temperature 25-30 minutes before roasting.
3. Roast PD for an hour and a half, or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F and the skin is a dark caramel color; May take longer depending on your oven. Check after 45 minutes; if skin seems dark, loosely place a tented piece of tin foil over the PD and continue roasting.
4. Immediately remove PD from the roasting rack, to stop from overcooking, and place onto a cutting board to rest for at least 15 minutes and up to 30 minutes. Before slicing, use scissors or a pairing knife to cut the string at the end of PD then carefully pull string out in one piece. Using a sharp or serrated knife, slice into 1-inch thick pieces. Squab is best enjoyed a bit rosy; don’t worry if you see a little pink in the resting juices, the chicken will be fully
Peace and Good Eating!
The Asian-Cajun PekingDucken contains Shellfish, Soy, Wheat/Gluten
Elmwood Park, IL
Excellent service, the food arrived on time and was well packaged! They offer food from the top vendors in the country, best of the best! Thank you for making our thanksgiving great😜Steve Daily