The Apple Crisp Pie arrived at our doorstep packed to perfection! This was a gift from a dear friend for our Thanksgiving celebration and it was extremely well received by all. Seriously, one of the best Apple Pie's anyone in our group has ever tasted! Delicious crust and abundantly filled with the most delicious apples. Hands down, the Apple Crisp Pie from Sweetie Pies Bakery wins First Prize. We will order this delectable creation again ... and, again ... and, again! Thank you, Sweetie Pies, for helping to make our Thanksgiving Feast an extremely memorable one!
Pies can be kept refrigerated for up to 4-5 days, or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Upon arrival, remove pie from box and refrigerate
- Before serving, carefully remove the plastic wrap
- Serve at room temperature or warm in a 350° oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or your favorite ice cream
- To ensure freshness, cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator