This pie combines two of my favorite things! Pecan pie and chocolate. Hard to beat!
Yummy! Very dense, so a little goes a long way.
The BEST food I have ever put in my mouth! Unbelievable!
The Chocolate Pecan Pie was sent to me as a gift from Helen and JD Ross. It was the most delicious pie and we all enjoyed it. The delivery method left much to be desired. I received the pie a day after I received notification that it had been delivered.
Crust...phylo dough was a little burnt but the rest was great.
It was good. The packaging for pie,superbly done. This site Foodydirect is the best!!!
Good but not quite what I anticipated. Mostly chocolate ganache and pecans with very little pecan pie filling.
Pies can be kept refrigerated for up to 4-5 days, or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Upon arrival, remove pie from box and refrigerate
- Before serving, carefully remove the plastic wrap
- Serve at room temperature or warm in a 350° oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or your favorite ice cream
- To ensure freshness, cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator